- All children are expected to attend school regularly. Those absent because of sickness must submit a medical certificate before joining the class. A child should produce a fitness certificate from a doctor at the time of returning to school after suffering from an infectious or contagious disease.
- It is compulsory for all students to complete 80% attendance in order to make them eligible to sit for the examination. In case attendance is short, students will not be eligible for promotion/ any academics award.
- Parents are advised to inform the school authorities in writing in case your child is absent, from school.
Guidelines for Parents and Guardians
- Parents should infuse in their children a sense of respect and strict obedience for all school rules and regulations.
- Parents should go through their wards school diary regularly and sign the teacher’s remarks, if any.
- Parents must check that the child carries books/not books according to time table.
- PTA meetings should be regularly attended to discuss the performance and progress of the child.
- Parents may meet the teacher during school hours with prior permission from the principal/ academic in charge.
- Parents should ensure that their wards are attired in neat and clean uniform.
- Parents are requested to inform the school if there is any change in address/ Tel. numbers.
- Parents should acknowledge the circular sent from school in the column provided in the Almanac.
- Parents should use the “Leave Record” form in the diary when applying for leave or explaining the absence of their children.